The refund of the tickets will be recognized, without any economic limit, after the traveler's request and restitution of the title, as follows:
- for ordinary and daily tickets, weekly and monthly tickets, if not yet validated, an amount of the 90% of the sale price;
- for multiple tickets (carnet), an amount of 90% of the difference between the sale price and the price payable for one or more standard tickets corresponding to the number of trips already used;
- for yearly tickets, an amount of the 100% of the difference between the sale price and the price payable for one or more montly tickets corresponding to the period of actual use.
ASF Autolinee makes refunds in the following cases:
- Failure to carry out a route or a bus stop for reasons attributable to ASF Autolinee, if the next route is scheduled after more than 60 minutes and there are no other routes starting in the same time period.
- Breaks to the bus, if the continuation of the route with bus replacement is not guaranteed within 60 minutes.
In order to obtain a refund, you can ask for it to ASF Autolinee within 48 hours from the breakdown, attaching copy of the travel document and specifying the personal details and the travel details (day, hour, bus stop,…), in one of the following ways: